Dimmable A21 27W LED 3000K/5000K Light Bulb
Dimmable 27W LED Light Bulb (250 Watt Equivalent) with patented Chip on Ceramic (COC) technology and hollow design, through higher effective heat dissipation, improves luminous efficacy and lifespan. Super bright (4000lm) for kitchen, bathroom, garage, warehouse, basement, etc. 3000K soft warm light and 5000K daylight.
1. Super bright & healthy light: 4000 high-lumen LED bulbs with 270° wide beam angle provide an all-around light distribution. 3000K soft warm light / 5000K daylight bulb with CRI 80 provides no harsh-glare healthy light as well as true color temperature experience.
2. Dimmable light bulbs: 0%-100% smooth dimming, no flickering, buzzing, or humming. Compatible with most TRIAC dimmers on the market. To ensure a better dimming experience, please choose the right dimmer as the below product description recommended.
3. Money saving & energy efficient: 22.8 years long lifespan (with 3 hours/day), at about 130 lumen/watt output, saving over 89% on your energy bill by replacing 250W incandescent light bulbs with only 27W.
4. Wide applications: A21 shape and standard E26 medium screw base fit in applications where general incandescent, halogen, corn, or CFL light bulbs are used. Perfect for any place where bright lighting is needed.
5. Durable and reliable: No lead or mercury. No UV or IR. Adopting SANSI’s patented ceramic heat dissipation technology (CHDT), this LED bulb ensures excellent heat dissipation and long-lasting performance. A 2-year warranty means you are covered with replacement or refund should any quality-related problems happen.
- Dimmers recommendation: To ensure a better dimming experience, the following compatible dimmers are recommended:
- DVCL-153P-WH, MACL-153M-WH, TGCL-153PH-WH, DVWCL-153PH-WH, SCL-153P-WH
- MAW600H-WH, S-600P-WH, DVW600PH-WH, TG-600PH-IV, TT-300H-WH, TT-300NLH-WH, TTCL-100H-WH
- IPL06-10Z, 6674-P0W, 6602-IW, TBL03-10E
- Notice: This 150 watts LED bulb only works with a TRIAC dimmer. Zigbee and digital dimmers are incompatible for they may cause flicker or slight buzz when using.
What's the difference between SANSI LED bulbs which adopting SANSI Patented Ceramic Technology with other bulbs?
What benefits can customers get from SANSI Patented Ceramic Technology?
How to Determine How Many Lumens You’ll Need to Properly Light Your Space?
Item Model Number: C21BB-WE26-27W-1
Voltage: AC 120V 60Hz, 220/240V 50Hz
Replacement Wattage: 250W Incandescent Bulb or 45W CFL Bulb
Dimming: Triac Dimmable
Beam Angle: 270°
CCT: 3000K, 5000K
Lumens: 4000 lm
Base Type: E26, E27
Product Size: Φ77mm*H120mm
Weight: 1.32 lb
2*LED Light Bulbs
1. Indoor use only.
2. Please do not use it in totally enclosed fixtures.
3. This LED light bulb only works with a TRIAC dimmer. Please see our recommended compatible dimmers.
Shipping & Delivery
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It takes 2 working days by Express shipping after you place an order and we complete shipment. For Standard shipping, most orders will arrive 3-5 working days after shipment is completed.
We are not liable to any shipping delays, nor loss of any kind caused by unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as unreachable recipients, invalid addresses, weather conditions that affect delivery, customs clearance delays and so on. In these situations, SANSI will try our best to notify customers of the delay, and if possible, make new delivery/collection arrangements with an estimated delivery date.
Excellent Performance For Your Choice
SANSI LED light bulb will provides you with a comfortable and soft light for a cosy atmosphere
Suitable For Multiple Applications
SANSI LED light bulb can be applied in multiple scenes of life or work, such as living room, bedroom, kitchen, office, meeting room, dining room, etc.
Harmless Light For Your Eyes
The light of SANSI LED bulb is harmless to eyes. No lead or mercury, no UV or IR radiation. It provides natural, pleasant light for the highest demands.
Safe & Reliable
The flame retardant grade of the bulb reaches grade V0. The reinforced insulation structure means no risk of electric shock. The whole shell material reaches the WF2 anti-corrosion grade. The hollow design is good for heat dissipation.
Dimmable LED Bulbs
Two kinds of color temperature: 3000K, 5000K for your choice. Smooth dimming from 0%-100% with compatible dimmers.
Recommended Compatible Dimmers
To ensure a better dimming experience, the following compatible dimmers are recommended:
DVCL-153P-WH, MACL-153M-WH, TGCL-153PH-WH, DVWCL-153PH-WH, SCL-153P-WH
MAW600H-WH, S-600P-WH, DVW600PH-WH, TG-600PH-IV, TT-300H-WH, TT-300NLH-WH, TTCL-100H-WH
IPL06-10Z, 6674-P0W, 6602-IW, TBL03-10E
Notice: This 250 watts LED bulb only works with a TRIAC dimmer. Zigbee and digital dimmers are incompatible for they may cause flicker or slight buzz when using.
Chip on Ceramic (COC) Technology
SANSI's patented COC technology directly solder the LED chip on the ceramic heat sink, effectively reducing the system thermal resistance between the LED PN junction and the surface of the heat sink, resulting in faster heat conduction and higher product reliability.
We're in the daylight here. Look at that thing is freaking bright. They're one of the brightest LED bulbs I think.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 22 reviews.
Awesome bulb. Perfect replacement for 150w bulb. Using in living room lamps
Everything I wanted. Works great.
They light up my living room and dinning room much much better than those cheap led bulbs I got from ikea.
Using the 3000k version. Reflecting the light from the wall / ceiling, it creates a bright ambient light in the kitchen.
Does heat up quite a bit. Love the color temperature and range. Works with any kind of dimmer I have. Feels really cozy and natural. 4000 lumen is really bright, should me used with a diffuser or reflected. Build quality is excellent, the lamp doesn't produce any sound, not even the slightest buzz.
We put one of these bulbs in a floor lamp in our living room. It is near where we tend to sit and read so we need a bright light. This one seems as bright as the 200 Watt setting on our old incandescent trilight bulb, but not quite as bright as its 250 Watt level. We really like the clean warm white light along with the lack of high temperatures when it's on.