5W Star Projector (US ONLY)
SANSI Galaxy Projector, Teen Kids Night Light Projector with Remote Control Star Projector Nebula Lamp, Timer, RGBW Color Changing, 4 Modes for Kids Adults Home Room Game Decor Bedroom Party
- Why Choose SANSI: Adopt LED chip independently designed by SANSI ; Projects a field of drifting GREEN stars against a RGBW Color Changing nebula cloud ; SANSI also uses the world's leading ceramic design to make the heat dissipation and laser classification reach the first-class level,extendeding life to 25,000 hours
- 4 Modes and No Installation Required: There are 4 modes including Nebula，Nebula Breathing，Starlight ,Starlight Twinkling to choose from No installation required and plug in . SANSI brings instant mood ambiance to the party, gaming station, meditation space, or mesmerizing night light aura for the bedroom.
- Best Gift for Family & Kids: Star projector is suitable for Bedroom, Game Room, Home Theater, Dancing,Parties,Birthday,DJ Bar,Karaoke,Festival,Wedding,Show,Club, creating a relaxing and romantic atmosphere. The different sky light color changes and the starry sky stimulate the creativity and imagination of the children, creating a happy and sweet atmosphere for lovers. The night light projector is a special gift for friends and kids who marvel at the countless stars and the universe.
- Remote Control & Auto Off Timer: The star projector comes with a remote control that can freely turn ON/OFF the laser lights and nebula night sky, adjust brightness, change the lighting mode,. The star projector also has an auto-off timer which you can set to turn off after 0.5，1 or 2 hours. No need to worry about leaving it on when trying to fall asleep.
- Quality and Guarantee: FCC listed and certification, IP20 Waterproof,quality and safety verified, 1 year warranty and unconditional 30-day refund or replacement.We have professional customer service team provides 7x24 online help, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
Shipping & Delivery
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It takes 2 working days by Express shipping after you place an order and we complete shipment. For Standard shipping, most orders will arrive 3-5 working days after shipment is completed.
We are not liable to any shipping delays, nor loss of any kind caused by unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as unreachable recipients, invalid addresses, weather conditions that affect delivery, customs clearance delays and so on. In these situations, SANSI will try our best to notify customers of the delay, and if possible, make new delivery/collection arrangements with an estimated delivery date.
We were desperately searching for bulbs to work with our "homebuilt" (by prior owner) skylight in our kitchen. These are the ONLY lights in there, hence desperation for bright, natural looking, eco-friendly bulbs. Sansi has 'em, and in checking out I happened to see this little star & nebula projector. It had to be a sign. :)
I turn the on EVERY evening, lie down, breathe consciously, and let my mind soar. What a Godsend this is for me! I'm a space junky, but I don't need verisimilitude. Just visuals. This is a beautiful visual experience.
I can ignore my human frailties, my horrid ceilings, and all the things I "should" do - I just relax. Maybe the video will give a sense of the places you can go.
So many modes that change the light show: Nebula, Nebula breathing, Starlight, Starlight twinkling. And Brightness has 3 levels for Nebula and for Starlight.
A timer that set auto-off from 1/2 hour to 1 hour and 2 hours.
All can be controlled on the side of the projector or by the included remote that has an included CR2032 button battery.
The projector plugs into your 110V outlet.
A warning is issued NOT TO STAR INTO THE LIGHT on the projector, it is very bright.
I am enjoying the show as I type this review. Now add your own music from space odyssey 2000 and you have a mesmerizing mood enhancing experience. Fun for the whole family.
This SANSI galaxy projector is a cool little toy for all ages, although kids will really love it. It gives the room a nice ambiance and we have done from having a small end table lamp on to no lights with the projector providing the room light. It's nice watching TV with the stars on your ceiling.
The projector comes with four buttons on it that control all the functions, as well as a remote controller with the same function buttons. Other than the power button, there is a button to change the projections from various types of nebula and starlight displays, a brightness button and a timer button. It is really simple to use, just set down in place to project light however you like and then set the type of display and brightness that you want.
It's a pretty good little projector although a bit pricey, in my opinion. But fun to play with and would make for a nice gift.
Wow ! Set the projector on a surface, plug it in, place the battery in the remote (had to use my experience to determine which way to install it) and press the ON button, and be amazed ! At least, that was my initial impression. It was one of those immersive things where I was looking at more than my senses could take in. I attached a pic - not the best, sorry.
Will the awesomeness of it all last? I don't know. The stars are green as opposed to the real deal in the sky but so what?... the remote offers some options for turning the nebula and the stars on/off, including a timer -- all of which I think are good to have. But in the end, it is a fixed display, and not really a planetarium, so time will tell. I am thinking very positively, and I really thing that it will not be a problem, and I need to rate this at 5 stars. I think that as a background, especially for a party, it's a winner.
Now, one last thing. I'm not going to deduct stars for this (how weird is that statement?) but isn't there more of an issue about safety than what is printed on the instruction sheet ? "Please don't stare into the lights when it is on". ?? It is registered as a "Class 1 laser". What does this mean? I looked it up and was please to read... "Safe, even for long term intentional viewing.". Clearly, no one should be intentionally looking into a laser, or any light projector (my opinion) but it is good to know that there there is not the issue here that I was concerned about, because, the light does spread all over the room, and it will meet your eyes at some point if you are in that room with it.