A21 35W LED Light Bulb (US/CA ONLY)
SANSI 6500 Lumens A21 LED Light Bulb, 450W Equivalent E26 LED Bulb with Ceramic Technology, 5000K Daylight Non-Dimmable, 25,000-Hour Lifetime, Efficient, Safe, 35W Energy Saving for Home Workspace
- Bright & Efficient: Compared with other LED bulbs, SANSI's highly efficient light bulbs can provide 6500 lumens using only 35 watts of power, equivalent to 650W incandescent bulbs. Based on 3 hours per day usage, save up to 95% electricity, annual estimated cost $3.83.
- Flicker-Free: Adopting high light transmission optical lenses, up to 210 LED chips can not only provide you and your family with the light source they need daily but also provide a healthy living or work environment. No flickering, no noise.
- Patented Ceramic technology: SANSI's patented technology replaces the traditional Mcpcb aluminum substrate with a non-conductive ceramic heat sink, directly soldering the LED chip on the ceramic heat sink, effectively reducing the systematic thermal resistance between the LED PN junction and the surface of the heat sink, resulting in faster heat conduction and higher product reliability, making SANSI's bulbs perform with higher light efficiency.
- Safe and Reliable: The lamp body is made of special ceramic material, and the flame retardant grade reaches grade V0; the reinforced insulation structure means no risk of electric shock, its safer; the whole shell material reaches the WF2 anti-corrosion grade, which is more reliable and durable; The hollow design is good for heat dissipation.
- Guarantees: ETL listed, quality and safety verified, 22.5 years LED bulb lifespan, 5 years warranty.
What's the difference between SANSI LED bulbs which adopting SANSI Patented Ceramic Technology with other bulbs?
Based on the patented Ceramic Technology, SANSI 35W LED light bulbs can work a long time in a relatively high-temperature environment, which means, it can be installed in a 100% enclosed luminary.
What benefits can customers get from SANSI Patented Ceramic Technology?
Potential major adverse effects of flicker identified in published research and/or Expert Opinion include these five factors:
- Photoepilepsy or flashing-light induced seizure.
- Stroboscopic effect and associated apparent slowing or stoppage of rotating machinery.
- Migraine or severe paroxysmal headache often associated with nausea and visual disturbances.
- Increased repetitive behavior among persons with autism.
- Asthenopia, including eyestrain, fatigue, blurred vision, conventional headache, and decreased performance on sight-related tasks.
Abscrate from IEEE Std 1789-2015
What Colour Temperature Should I Choose?
How to Determine How Many Lumens You’ll Need to Properly Light Your Space?
Item Model Number: C21BB-02E26-35W
Voltage: AC 120V 60Hz
Replacement Wattage: 650W Incandescent Bulb
Dimming: Not Dimmable
Beam Angle: 270°
Lumens: 6500 lm
Base Type: E26
Product Size：5.67 x 3.23 x 3.19 inches
Weight: 0.57 lb
1* LED Light Bulb
1. Indoor use only.
2. Please do not use it in dimmable fixtures.
3. Please do not use it in totally enclosed fixtures.
4. Not compliant with European voltage. 120V Only.
Shipping & Delivery
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It takes 2 working days by Express shipping after you place an order and we complete shipment. For Standard shipping, most orders will arrive 3-5 working days after shipment is completed.
We are not liable to any shipping delays, nor loss of any kind caused by unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as unreachable recipients, invalid addresses, weather conditions that affect delivery, customs clearance delays and so on. In these situations, SANSI will try our best to notify customers of the delay, and if possible, make new delivery/collection arrangements with an estimated delivery date.