60W LED Grow Light (Folding Wings)
60W LED Grow Light (600 Watt Equivalent) with patented Chip on Ceramic (COC) technology and hollow design, through higher effective, hear dissipation, improves luminous efficacy and lifespan. The secondary optical design, through the lens for secondary light distribution, improves light utilization, gives plants more supplementary light. This full-spectrum light is suitable for all stages of plant growth.
Chip on Ceramic (COC) Technology
SANSI's patented COC technology directly solder the LED chip on the ceramic heat sink, effectively reducing the system thermal resistance between the LED PN junction and the surface of the heat sink, resulting in faster heat conduction and higher product reliability.
- The secondary optical design: PPF: 96 μmol/s, PPFD: 129.75 μmol/s/㎡ @ 1ft. Through the lens for secondary scientific light distribution, improve light utilization, give plants more supplementary light, and improve light bulb lifespan to 25,000 hours.
- Imitate the solar spectrum: Customize a more ideal full life cycle full spectrum supplementary light program, covering the entire visible spectrum of 400nm-780nm; Color rendering index Ra is close to 100, infinitely close to natural light, suitable for every cycle of plant growth, effectively promotes plant growth, and improves crop yield and quality.
- Patented COC technology: Chip on Ceramic, SANSI's patented technology replaces the traditional Mcpcb aluminum substrate with a non-conductive ceramic heat sink, and directly solder the LED chip on the ceramic heat sink, effectively reducing the system thermal resistance between the LED PN junction and the surface of the heat sink, resulting in faster heat conduction and higher product reliability, makes the SANSI bulb has higher light efficiency.
- Safe and reliable: The lamp body is made of special ceramic material, and the flame retardant grade reaches V0; the reinforced insulation structure design, no risk of electric shock, is safer; the whole shell material reaches the WF2 anti-corrosion grade, which is more reliable and durable; low IR, less heat radiation, avoiding close distance exposure burns plants.
- Guarantees: ETL listed & CE certification, quality and safety verified, 5 years warranty.
Item Model Number: C21FS-BE26-60W
Voltage: AC 120V 60Hz
Replacement Wattage: 600W Incandescent Bulb
Beam Angle: 120°
PPF: 129.75 μmol/s
Product Size: L 409mm*W 409*H 104mm
Weight: 1.85 lb
1* LED Grow Light Bulb
1. Indoor use only.
2. Please do not use it in dimmable fixtures.
3. Please do not use it in totally enclosed fixtures.
4. Not compliant with European voltage. 120V Only.
5. The hanging distance between the luminous surface of the light and the plant is 30-50cm.
SANSI LED Grow Lights Full Comparision
Shipping & Delivery
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It takes 2 working days by Express shipping after you place an order and we complete shipment. For Standard shipping, most orders will arrive 3-5 working days after shipment is completed.
We are not liable to any shipping delays, nor loss of any kind caused by unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as unreachable recipients, invalid addresses, weather conditions that affect delivery, customs clearance delays and so on. In these situations, SANSI will try our best to notify customers of the delay, and if possible, make new delivery/collection arrangements with an estimated delivery date.
With a higher light output to help growth and a pleasing light quality, our energy efficient full spectrum 60w LED Grow Lights create an optimal indoor gardening space for your plants and you. Here are the benefits in full stage.
High Efficiency - Patented COC Technology
Chip on Ceramic, replaces the traditional Mcpcb aluminum substrate with a non-conductive ceramic heat sink, resulting in faster heat conduction and higher product reliability, higher light efficiency.
Low Heat - Hollow Structure Design
The working heat of the lighting device is quickly transferred to the air through natural convection, and the heat dissipation is faster and the service life is prolonged.
Energy Efficient - The Secondary optical design
through the lens for secondary scientific light distribution, improved light utilization, give plants more supplementary light, and improved light quality.
Independent design of IC (driver chip)
Use self-developed driver IC with has the ability to adjust its power outage to reduce its temperature, it can be used in completely enclosed lamps, greatly improving safety.
As always, SANSI lights end up being great! This light allowed you to interface with ceiling fixtures or hanging fixtures and even any lamp that supports a traditional light bulb socket. Clocking in at an actual 58 Watts Its nice to see a company who tells you the true wattage right in the name. This light has bendable limbs so you can easily light unique setups! I really like this one!
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 18 reviews.
After initially buying the smaller 15w bulb to bring on some seedlings, I bought this to help them over a particularly long and cold spring here in the UK. This light is superb for a number of reasons, but the main features that really stand out are the following:
1. Temperature near the light itself rarely exceeds 24C, if ever. This protects plants that need to be close to the light from scorching. Compared to other lights, these run extremely cool.
2. For a 60W (technically 55W) bulb screwed into a standard B22 with an E27 light fitting adapter, the amount of light and spread produced is phenomenal. None of the plants are stretching or 'reaching' at all and are growing at the same rate as they would outdoors in mid-stage; if not faster.
3. Given the current cost of energy here in the UK, these are very, very economical to run. On an 18/6hr period, it uses just short of 1KWh per day, or around 30p. If you are on a tariff that costs less at night, you're onto a winner. Exceptional value.
If you had any doubts about buying one of these thinking they wouldn't be powerful enough to bring on or maintain your plants, think again. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another.
Using this to grow a couple of baby nepenthes. It's been working really well, definitely see more growth, and some string of heart cuttings getting second-hand-light are also flourishing.
I am really liking this product. It spreads light evenly over a wider area than what you would get from a single bulb. I am using it for winter care for a plant that cannot be outdoors this time of year in my climate.
I am impressed with this light. It's sturdy, well made, BRIGHT, and covers a large area. It is easy to adjust and has a relatively small footprint.
I have several Sansi products, and I am pleased with all of them. This is a quality brand.