A21 40W LED 5000K Light Bulb (US ONLY)
SANSI 400W Equivalent LED Light Bulb, 6000 Lumens Brightest LED Bulb, 5000K Daylight E26 A21 Super Bright Light Bulb Non-Dimmable, 22-Year Lifetime, 40W Power Energy Saving LED Bulb for Home Workshop.
- BRIGHT & EFFICIENT: Compared with other LED bulbs, SANSI's highly efficient light bulbs can provide 6000 high lumens using only 40 watts of power, equivalent to 400W incandescent bulbs. Based on 3 hours per day usage, save up to 95% electricity, the annual estimated cost of $4.38
- FLICKER-FREE: Adopting high light transmission optical lenses, up to 216 LED chips can not only provide you and your family with the light source they need daily but also provide a healthy living or work environment. No flickering, no noise
- PATENTED CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY: SANSI's patented technology replaces the traditional Mcpcb aluminum substrate with a non-conductive ceramic heat sink, directly soldering the LED chip on the ceramic heat sink, effectively reducing the system thermal resistance between the LED PN junction and the surface of the heat sink, resulting in faster heat conduction and higher product reliability, making SANSI's bulbs perform with higher light efficiency
- SAFE & RELIABLE: The lamp body is made of special ceramic material, and the flame retardant grade reaches grade V0; the reinforced insulation structure means no risk of electric shock, its safer; the whole shell material reaches the WF2 anti-corrosion grade, which is more reliable and durable; The hollow design is good for heat dissipation
- 100% GUARANTEES: ETL listed, quality and safety verified, 22.5 years LED bulb lifespan, 5 years warranty. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
Wattage: 40 watts
Bulb Shape Size: A21
Bulb Base: E26
Light Color: 5000K daylight
Voltage: 110 Volts (AC)
Color Temperature: 5000 Kelvin
Luminous: 6000 Lumen
Weight: 7 ounces
Package Dimensions: 3.54 x 3.54 x 5.43 inches
Bulb Features: Not Dimmable
What's the difference between SANSI LED bulbs which adopting SANSI Patented Ceramic Technology with other bulbs?
What benefits can customers get from SANSI Patented Ceramic Technology?
Potential major adverse effects of flicker identified in published research and/or Expert Opinion include these five factors:
- Photoepilepsy or flashing-light induced seizure.
- Stroboscopic effect and associated apparent slowing or stoppage of rotating machinery.
- Migraine or severe paroxysmal headache often associated with nausea and visual disturbances.
- Increased repetitive behavior among persons with autism.
- Asthenopia, including eyestrain, fatigue, blurred vision, conventional headache, and decreased performance on sight-related tasks.
Abscrate from IEEE Std 1789-2015
How to Determine How Many Lumens You’ll Need to Properly Light Your Space?
Shipping & Delivery
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It takes 2 working days by Express shipping after you place an order and we complete shipment. For Standard shipping, most orders will arrive 3-5 working days after shipment is completed.
We are not liable to any shipping delays, nor loss of any kind caused by unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as unreachable recipients, invalid addresses, weather conditions that affect delivery, customs clearance delays and so on. In these situations, SANSI will try our best to notify customers of the delay, and if possible, make new delivery/collection arrangements with an estimated delivery date.