A21 27W LED 3000K/5000K Light Bulb
27W LED Light Bulb (250 Watt Equivalent) with patented Chip on Ceramic (COC) technology and hollow design, through higher effective hear dissipation, improves luminous efficacy and lifespan. Super bight (4000lm) for kitchen, bathroom, garage, warehouse, basement, etc. 3000K soft warm light and 5000K daylight. Non-dimmable.
1. Super bright & healthy light: 4000 high lumen LED bulbs with 270°wide beam angle provide an all-around light distribution. 3000K soft warm light bulb rated CRI 80 provides no harsh-glare healthy light as well as true color temperature experience.
2. Money saving & energy efficient: 22.8 years long lifespan (with 3 hours/day), at about 148 lumen/watt output, saving over 89% on your energy bill by replacing 250W incandescent light bulbs with only 27W.
3. Wide applications: A21 shape and standard E26 base fit in applications where general incandescent, halogen, corn or CFL light bulbs are used. Perfect for home, kitchen, garage, warehouse, basement, mall, barn, office, school etc.
4. High quality with SANSI's patent: Rugged hollow housing design, imported premium LED chips and patented ceramic heat dissipation technology (CHDT) ensure excellent heat dissipation and long-lasting performance.
5. Durable and reliable: No lead or mercury. No UV or IR. Meets international safety standards. A 5-year warranty means you are covered with replacement or refund should any quality-related problems happen.
Potential major adverse effects of flicker identified in published research and/or Expert Opinion include these five factors:
- Photoepilepsy or flashing-light induced seizure.
- Stroboscopic effect and associated apparent slowing or stoppage of rotating machinery.
- Migraine or severe paroxysmal headache often associated with nausea and visual disturbances.
- Increased repetitive behavior among persons with autism.
- Asthenopia, including eyestrain, fatigue, blurred vision, conventional headache, and decreased performance on sight-related tasks.
Abscrate from IEEE Std 1789-2015
What's the difference between SANSI LED bulbs which adopting SANSI Patented Ceramic Technology with other bulbs?
What benefits can customers get from SANSI Patented Ceramic Technology?
How to Determine How Many Lumens You’ll Need to Properly Light Your Space?
Item Model Number: C21BB-WE26-27W
Voltage: AC 120V 60Hz, 220/240V 50Hz
Replacement Wattage: 250W Incandescent Bulb or 45W CFL Bulb
Dimming: Not Dimmable
Beam Angle: 270°
Lumens: 4000 lm
Base Type: E26, E27
Product Size: Φ77mm*H120mm
Weight: 1.25 lb
2*LED Light Bulbs
1. Indoor use only.
2. Please do not use it in dimmable fixtures.
3. Please do not use it in totally enclosed fixtures.
Shipping & Delivery
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It takes 2 working days by Express shipping after you place an order and we complete shipment. For Standard shipping, most orders will arrive 3-5 working days after shipment is completed.
We are not liable to any shipping delays, nor loss of any kind caused by unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as unreachable recipients, invalid addresses, weather conditions that affect delivery, customs clearance delays and so on. In these situations, SANSI will try our best to notify customers of the delay, and if possible, make new delivery/collection arrangements with an estimated delivery date.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1 review.
We Installed these lights in our retail store with 16 foot ceilings to replace 1700 lumen bulbs. It has made a dramatic difference in our store. These are excellent bulbs. I can't speak for their longevity yet, but the brightness and quality is incredible
Thank you very much for your nice review of our products. If there is any quality problem (light bulb is not bright, etc.) in the later stage of the product, you could contact us, because we provide a five-year warranty.