A19 25W Led Light Bulb 3000K/5000K (US ONLY)
SANSI 250W Equivalent LED Light Bulb, 4000 Lumens E26 LED Bulb with Ceramic Technology, A19 5000K Daylight Light Bulb Non-Dimmable, 22-Year Lifetime, 25W Power Energy Saving Light Bulb for Home Office
- BRIGHT & EFFICIENT: Compared with other LED bulbs, SANSI's highly efficient light bulbs can provide 4000 lumens using only 25 watts of power, equivalent to 250W incandescent bulbs. Based on 3 hours per day usage, save up to 95% electricity, the annual estimated cost of 2.73
- FLICKER-FREE: Adopting high light transmission optical lenses, up to 153 LED chips can not only provide you and your family with the light source they need daily but also provide a healthy living or work environment. No flickering, no noise
- PATENTED CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY: SANSI's patented technology replaces the traditional Mcpcb aluminum substrate with a non-conductive ceramic heat sink, directly soldering the LED chip on the ceramic heat sink, effectively reducing the system thermal resistance between the LED PN junction and the surface of the heat sink, resulting in faster heat conduction and higher product reliability, making SANSI's bulbs perform with higher light efficiency
- SAFE & RELIABLE: The lamp body is made of special ceramic material, and the flame retardant grade reaches grade V0; the reinforced insulation structure means no risk of electric shock, its safer; the whole shell material reaches the WF2 anti-corrosion grade, which is more reliable and durable; The hollow design is good for heat dissipation
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEES: ETL listed, quality and safety verified, 22.5 years LED bulb lifespan, 5 years warranty.
|Special Feature||Energy Efficient, Instant On, Shock Resistant, Flicker-Free|
|Bulb Shape Size||A19|
|Specific Uses For Product||Super Bright 4000 high lumens, Energy saving by 25W = 250 watts, Not Dimmable, 5-year warranty|
|Light Color||5000K Daylight|
|Voltage||110 Volts (AC)|
|Unit Count||1.0 Count|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
|Number of Items||1|
|Connectivity Technology||Normal bulb|
|Controller Type||Push Button|
|Color Rendering Index||80.00|
|Power Consumption||250 Watts|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Item Weight||0.23 Kilograms|
|Light Source Wattage||25 Watts|
|Average Life||25000 Hours|
|Product Dimensions||2.87"W x 5.12"H|
|Item Weight||8.1 ounces|
|Special Features||Energy Efficient, Instant On, Shock Resistant, Flicker-Free|
|Bulb Features||Not Dimmable|
|Bulb Length||5.12 Inches|
1. Indoor use only.
2. Please do not use it in totally enclosed fixtures.
Shipping & Delivery
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It takes 2 working days by Express shipping after you place an order and we complete shipment. For Standard shipping, most orders will arrive 3-5 working days after shipment is completed.
We are not liable to any shipping delays, nor loss of any kind caused by unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as unreachable recipients, invalid addresses, weather conditions that affect delivery, customs clearance delays and so on. In these situations, SANSI will try our best to notify customers of the delay, and if possible, make new delivery/collection arrangements with an estimated delivery date.
What's the difference between SANSI LED bulbs which adopting SANSI Patented Ceramic Technology with other bulbs?
What benefits can customers get from SANSI Patented Ceramic Technology?
Potential major adverse effects of flicker identified in published research and/or Expert Opinion include these five factors:
- Photoepilepsy or flashing-light induced seizure.
- Stroboscopic effect and associated apparent slowing or stoppage of rotating machinery.
- Migraine or severe paroxysmal headache often associated with nausea and visual disturbances.
- Increased repetitive behavior among persons with autism.
- Asthenopia, including eyestrain, fatigue, blurred vision, conventional headache, and decreased performance on sight-related tasks.
Abscrate from IEEE Std 1789-2015
How to Determine How Many Lumens You’ll Need to Properly Light Your Space?