10W Adjustable 1-Head Clip-on LED Grow Light (US/CA ONLY)
Features: The secondary optical design: PPF: 16.8μmol/s, PPFD:97.91μmol/s/㎡@1ft. Through the lens for secondary scientific light distribution, improves light utilization, giving plants more supplementary light. Using only 10 watts of power, equivalent to 150W incandescent bulbs.
- The secondary optical design: PPF: 16.8μmol/s, PPFD:97.91μmol/s/㎡@1ft. Through the lens for secondary scientific light distribution, improves light utilization, giving plants more supplementary light. Using only 10 watts of power, equivalent to 150W incandescent bulbs. Based on 18 hours per day usage, save up to 90% electricity, annual estimated cost $6.57.
- 360° Gooseneck & Full Spectrum: Making every plant covered by 360° surrounding light, actualize a more ideal full life cycle full spectrum supplementary light program, covering the entire visible spectrum of 400nm-780nm, suitable for every cycle of plant growth, effectively promote plant growth, and improves crop yield and quality. Providing 4000K daylight, color rendering index Ra is close to 100, infinitely close to natural light.
- Replaceable bulbs: Different from similar products on the market, the bulbs of this product can be replaced, which not only facilitates customers to replace broken bulbs at any time but also avoids wasting money to repurchase the whole grow light. Saving money and protecting the environment. Additionally, whole-life warranty for the bulb.
- Patented Ceramic Technology: Chip on Ceramic, SANSI's patented technology replaces the traditional Mcpcb aluminum substrate with a non-conductive ceramic heat sink, and directly solder the LED chip on the ceramic heat sink, effectively reducing the systematic thermal resistance between the LED PN junction and the surface of the heat sink, resulting in faster heat conduction and higher product reliability, producing a SANSI bulb with higher light efficiency.
- Guarantees: ETL listed & CE certification, quality and safety verified, 25,000 hours lifespan and whole-life warranty for the bulb.
Item Model Number: C21GL-GE26-10W
Voltage: AC 120V 60Hz
Replacement Wattage: 75W Incandescent Bulb
Beam Angle: 60°
PPF: 13 umol/s
Shipping & Delivery
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It takes 2 working days by Express shipping after you place an order and we complete shipment. For Standard shipping, most orders will arrive 3-5 working days after shipment is completed.
We are not liable to any shipping delays, nor loss of any kind caused by unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as unreachable recipients, invalid addresses, weather conditions that affect delivery, customs clearance delays and so on. In these situations, SANSI will try our best to notify customers of the delay, and if possible, make new delivery/collection arrangements with an estimated delivery date.
The bulbs of this product can be replaced, which not only facilitates customers to replace broken bulbs at any time but also avoids wasting money to repurchase the whole grow light.
360° adjustable gooseneck, it makes every plant covered by 360° surrounding light, providing the best lighting angle for your plants coverage around the plants
The clip never shakes or falls! Its steady and reliable grip lets you use your plant growth light wherever you want. It can clip on to a 2.36 inches inch wide panel.
Q1: What is the length of the gooseneck
A1: 20 IN
Q2: Is the grow bulb included?
A2: Yes, 1 grow bulb is included
Q3: How long is the power plug cord?
A3: 6 FT
Q4:Does it has an on/off switch?
Q5: Do the replacement bulbs need to be from the same company? or can it take any standard E26/27 bulb?
A5: It's suggested to use SANSI Grow bulb to offer the best performance of the grow light for indoor plants
PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE BULB when it's working.
If you want to adjust the direction of the light, you can hold the base of the gooseneck, or adjust it when the power is off.
The secondary optical design
PPF: 16.8μmol/s, PPFD:97.91μmol/s/㎡@1ft.
Through the lens for secondary scientific light distribution, improves light utilization, giving plants more supplementary light. Using only 10 watts of power, equivalent to 150W incandescent bulbs. Based on 18 hours per day usage, save up to 90% electricity, annual estimated cost $6.57.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 14 reviews.
Love this light, it is discreet. Love the fact that it has a timer and came with an adapter for plugging into wall.
This is the second SANSI led lights that I’ve owned and can‘t be happier!I also owned 3 others but SANSI lights is by far the brightest!This company specifically make/sell LED bulbs and know what’s good for plants and flowers!I have lots of house plants and they are doing great!If you want to put your plant at north facing place but need the light, this will be perfect!I also like the color that is regular day light color and not blue or pink.Highly recommend!
Great value, gooseneck is strong and very flexible, no worries about it not holding steady. The clamp is solid as well. The power cord could be longer but an extension cord solves it. I've been using Sansi grow bulbs with good success. I bought this clip on light to see what it was like, these come in handy when you need to move things. I'll be buying a few more
I have the standard gooseneck with LED strips, but I found the power to be lacking, so I wanted to give this one a try. I figured I could swap this out with my own bulbs if it wasn't powerful enough since it could accept any E26/A19 bulb.The bulbs did not disappoint. I don't have a light meter, but each one packs a punch. It certainly feels much brighter than the LED strips. Not to include, these bulbs have a lifetime warranty, and if anything goes wrong you can also put your own bulb in it. While these grow bulbs are rated 25,000 hours, I've seen most last 10-20% of the estimate. So that brings us to roughly 2500-5000 hours. If you have it on every day for 8 hours, this should last one or two years before burning out
I really like this plant light. I wasn’t sure how powerful or effective or attractive it would be, so I decided to give it a try. I‘m very impressed. It’s very low key unlike a lot of the other lights that are on bars. It could definitely pass for a plant spot light. It‘s extremely light so it can clip on to almost anything. The gooseneck is easy to bend but not flimsy. It holds it’s position. Since it‘s a spotlight it can actually be used just for the plants that need lots of light and not illuminate the entire room.