Dimmable A19 17W LED 3000K/5000K Light Bulb(US CA ONLY)
17W LED Light Bulb (200 Watt Equivalent) with patented Chip on Ceramic (COC) technology and hollow design, through higher effective heat dissipation, improves luminous efficacy and lifespan. Super bight (2500lm) for kitchen, bathroom, garage, warehouse, basement, etc. 3000K soft warm light and 5000K daylight. Dimmable.
1. Money saving & energy efficient: 2,5000 hours long lifespan, saving over 90% on your energy bill (estimated cost $2.05/year) by replacing 200W incandescent light bulbs with only 17W.
2. Dimmable light bulbs: 0%-100% smooth dimming, no flickering, buzzing or humming. Compatible with most TRIAC dimmers on the market. To ensure a better dimming experience, please choose the right dimmer as the below product description recommended.
3. Excellent performance: This dimmable LED Light bulb is a perfect replacement of 200W. 2500 high lumen LED bulb with 270°wide beam angle provides an all-around light distribution. 3000K warm white comfortable glow with CRI 80+ provides no harsh-glare healthy light as well as true color temperature experience.
4. Wide applications: A19 shape and standard E26 base make it fits in applications where general incandescent, halogen, corn, or CFL light bulbs are used. Perfect for home, kitchen, bathroom, garage, warehouse, mall, barn, office, school, church and etc.
5. Durable and reliable: Adopting SANSI's ceramic heat dissipation technology (CHDT), this LED bulb ensures excellent heat dissipation and long-lasting performance. A 5-year warranty means you are covered with replacement or refund should any quality-related problems happen.
Potential major adverse effects of flicker identified in published research and/or Expert Opinion include these five factors:
- Photoepilepsy or flashing-light induced seizure.
- Stroboscopic effect and associated apparent slowing or stoppage of rotating machinery.
- Migraine or severe paroxysmal headache often associated with nausea and visual disturbances.
- Increased repetitive behavior among persons with autism.
- Asthenopia, including eyestrain, fatigue, blurred vision, conventional headache, and decreased performance on sight-related tasks.
Abscrate from IEEE Std 1789-2015
What's the difference between SANSI LED bulbs which adopting SANSI Patented Ceramic Technology with other bulbs?
What benefits can customers get from SANSI Patented Ceramic Technology?
- Dimmers recommendation: To ensure a better dimming experience, the following compatible dimmers are recommended:
- DVCL-153P-WH, MACL-153M-WH, TGCL-153PH-WH, DVWCL-153PH-WH, SCL-153P-WH
- MAW600H-WH, S-600P-WH, DVW600PH-WH, TG-600PH-IV, TT-300H-WH, TT-300NLH-WH, TTCL-100H-WH
- IPL06-10Z, 6674-P0W, 6602-IW, TBL03-10E
- Notice: This 150 watts LED bulb only works with a TRIAC dimmer. Zigbee and digital dimmers are incompatible for they may cause flicker or slight buzz when using.
How to Determine How Many Lumens You’ll Need to Properly Light Your Space?
Item Model Number: C21BB-XE26-17W-1
Voltage: AC 120V 60Hz
Replacement Wattage: 200W Incandescent Bulb or 45W CFL Bulb
Dimming: Traic Dimmable
Beam Angle: 270°
Lumens: 2500 lm
Base Type: E26
Product Size: Φ63mm*H105mm
Weight: 0.45 lb
1*LED Light Bulb
1. Indoor use only.
2. Please do not use it in totally enclosed fixtures.
3. Not compliant with European voltage. 120V Only.
4. This LED light bulb only works with TRIAC dimmer. Please see our recommended compatible dimmers.
Shipping & Delivery
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It takes 2 working days by Express shipping after you place an order and we complete shipment. For Standard shipping, most orders will arrive 3-5 working days after shipment is completed.
We are not liable to any shipping delays, nor loss of any kind caused by unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as unreachable recipients, invalid addresses, weather conditions that affect delivery, customs clearance delays and so on. In these situations, SANSI will try our best to notify customers of the delay, and if possible, make new delivery/collection arrangements with an estimated delivery date.
This product is rated 5.0 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 38 reviews.
I used 2 of these in Kitchen and these are exceedingly great bulbs with great brightness. Due to their design, they run cool and dont overheat. Most importantly, the customer service is great - I had a few questions and all of the questions were answered quickly and with detail.at 2500 Lumnes, these are some of the finest bulbs I have used.
Works as you'd expect - very different then other manufacturers. I'm so used to expecting issues, but this one had none. Nice color, no buzzing, no hissing, dimming perfectly, no sounds when dimming; pretty bright. I replaced a 150Watt equivalent with this and using it with Lutron Caseta dimmer. Works really well.
This was the perfect LED lamp for my purpose. I needed to replace a 150-200W halogen bulb in my living room torch lamp, which was way too hot and consumed a lot of energy for the 8+ hours a day I used it. This lumens-equivalent LED is much better. It's runs cool, provides the right amount of brightness for my needs and has the same "warmth" like the halogen.
I pretty sure the ballast on my Hi pressure light stopped working. Put adapter with this bulb and my light is back. I like the soft light. Might even put out a little more light than 100 watt Hi pressure sodium bulb. Bulb has weight and feels like it well made. Costing 17 watts to use big bonus. I saw this bulb can attract FEWER BUGS than white light. Almost bug yellow but more light. Be nice if company sold more bulbs each .
I purchased 2 of these 17W LED bulbs for a new floor lamp in a large bedroom, that otherwise has very poor lighting. These bulbs do look unlike anything I have ever seen, but after reading the various reviews I decided to try them.They provide very bright light (finally the whole room is transformed at night) and there is no discernible buzzing on full brightness or when dimmed. Although a little expensive, they are not much more expensive than other dimmable LEDs. Also, 150W equivalent LEDs are hard to find, so I would not hesitate to recommend these.