A21 36W LED 3000K/5000K Light Bulb (US ONLY)
SANSI 350W Equivalent A21 LED Light Bulbs, 5500 Lumens 5000K Daylight Light Bulbs, Non-Dimmable E26 Bulb Ceramic Technology, 22.5 Years Lifetime, 36W Power Energy Saving LED Bulb for Home Workspace
- Bright & Efficiency: Compared with other LED bulbs, SANSI's highly efficient light bulbs can provide 5500 lumens using only 36 watts of power, equivalent to 650W incandescent bulbs. Based on 3 hours per day usage, save up to 95% electricity, annual estimated cost $3.94
- Flicker-Free: Adopting high light transmission optical lenses, up to 18 LED chips can not only provide you and your family with the light source they need daily but also provide a healthy living or work environment. No flickering, no noise
- Patented Ceramic Technology: SANSI's patented technology replaces the traditional Mcpcb aluminum substrate with a non-conductive ceramic heat sink, directly soldering the LED chip on the ceramic heat sink, effectively reducing the systematic thermal resistance between the LED PN junction and the surface of the heat sink, resulting in faster heat conduction and higher product reliability, making SANSI's bulbs perform with higher light efficiency
- Extend the Lifespan: The temperature of the LED bulb made of ceramic material is very low when it is working, and its flame retardancy and heat resistance are better, it is not easy to cause the aging and yellowing of the lampshade, and it will look like new after long-term use, with better heat dissipation performance and longer service life
- Guarantees: ETL listed, quality and safety verified, 22.5 years LED bulb lifespan, 5 years warranty
Wattage: 36 watts
Bulb Shape Size: A21
Bulb Base: E26
Voltage: 120 Volts (AC)
Color Temperature: 5000/3000 Kelvin
Luminous: 5500 Lumen
Weight: 10.8 ounces
Package Dimensions: 5.67 x 3.23 x 3.23 inches
Bulb Features: Not Dimmable
What's the difference between SANSI LED bulbs which adopting SANSI Patented Ceramic Technology with other bulbs?
What benefits can customers get from SANSI Patented Ceramic Technology?
Potential major adverse effects of flicker identified in published research and/or Expert Opinion include these five factors:
- Photoepilepsy or flashing-light induced seizure.
- Stroboscopic effect and associated apparent slowing or stoppage of rotating machinery.
- Migraine or severe paroxysmal headache often associated with nausea and visual disturbances.
- Increased repetitive behavior among persons with autism.
- Asthenopia, including eyestrain, fatigue, blurred vision, conventional headache, and decreased performance on sight-related tasks.
Abscrate from IEEE Std 1789-2015
How to Determine How Many Lumens You’ll Need to Properly Light Your Space?
Shipping & Delivery
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It takes 2 working days by Express shipping after you place an order and we complete shipment. For Standard shipping, most orders will arrive 3-5 working days after shipment is completed.
We are not liable to any shipping delays, nor loss of any kind caused by unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as unreachable recipients, invalid addresses, weather conditions that affect delivery, customs clearance delays and so on. In these situations, SANSI will try our best to notify customers of the delay, and if possible, make new delivery/collection arrangements with an estimated delivery date.
I have more than 20 Sansi light bulbs and lights, many of them are growth lights, although I started by buying their regular bulbs 4 years ago. This one has the highest lumens among the bulbs with 3000k color temperature. It is great for the end table lamp in my basement, as the lower ceiling reflects the very bright light to the sofa area. I give it four stars since the light angle is only 180 degree, unlikely many other Sansi bulbs that are 270 degree.
I love Sansi bulbs. They are consistently high quality, bright, and reliable. Sansi-branded corn bulbs keep my garage well lit, so I was excited to try this type. This one is extremely bright, so it's not a mood lighting/ambient sofa lamp bulb. It's in my craft room and my kids joke that I can do surgery there because it's so bright. It cools itself off and throws bright, clean, flicker-free light. Love it.
Now this is a bright bulb. Ordered this 2 weeks ago and have been using it since in our garage. It illuminates a big chunk of the garage in a bright white tone. I had previously placed this bulb in a partially enclosed pendant lamp but after having it on for an hour it got extremely hot started to smell of burning plastic/electronics. This bulb requires an open space to be installed. I then moved it to our garage and have had for periods exceeding 8 hours with no adverse odors. It's a quality bulb and the second I've ordered from this Sansi. The other bulb has been in my kitchen for over 2 years.
If you need a bulb that will illuminate your area like a high noon sun on a clear summer day, here it is.
Please be aware that this bulb will not fit standard, household sockets. This is industrial strength lighting. My husband has it in his shop, and honestly it outperforms the old school halogen lights, and at a fraction of the energy consumption.
Bottom line: great, very bright light. VERY bright. Recommended.
This is an expensive bulb. It warrants careful review. Unlike many LED bulbs I that have tried from Amazon, this one happily lives up to the specs.
The brightness certainly seems like it is the spec'd 5500 lumens, as it WAY outshines a nearby 3000 lumen bulb. You would not want to even glance at this bulb when it is turned on. Given the design of a clear lens, with all LED packages mounted on one flat surface, I was impressed at how much light is thrown over a full 180 degree arc. However, unlike bulbs with an opaque/frosted lens, there is definitely a stronger light intensity (2x to 3x @ 0 degrees vs. 1x @ 60 degrees) in the direction the bulb is pointed.
Color quality is a strong factor. A low CRI does not just mean that colors will be off, it also means eye stress, and it undermines bulb brightness. This bulb has a not-ideal CRI spec of 80. However, side-by-side with a trusted CRI 90 bulb, this bulb subjectively renders colors BETTER than what I have seen with other CRI 80 bulbs. If you are not doing quality control work where color matters, this bulb will probably be suitable for a work environment.
Color temperature: This bulb, at 5000K, is not my household standard bulb temperature, but for an isolated storage room, it is more important that I have high brightness, which is hard to find in my standard. The typical bulbs in our home are intentionally chosen to be 2700K. 2700K is the closest to the temperature of old-school incandescent. IMO, the care one takes in choosing furnishings is maintained when using bulbs of matched temperature in the same view.
Power and heat: Noting the effectiveness of the exposed heat-conducting-ribbing, the unit got warm, but not hot, to the touch. I could easily handle the bulb immediately after it had been on for 10 minutes. The rated 35 watts (I measured 36 watts) is pretty efficient @ 153 lumens/watt (I often see less than 100 lumens/watt with LEDs). It adds up that the high efficiency means less retained heat, and more light. Another illustration of light efficiency: Testing the unit on my bench, it was uncomfortable to hold my palm 6 inches in front of the bulb for more than 10 seconds; the radiated energy is impressive for an LED.
Bottom-line: This bulb is uncommonly well designed, and it does everything it says it does. I ultimately placed this bulb in an open fixture, inverted (i.e. base up), on the ceiling of a large storage room.