PAR20 10W LED Grow Light Bulb (Old Version/ US ONLY)
SANSI PAR20 10W Grow Light Bulbs, LED Full Spectrum 150W Equiv. High PPFD Plant Light Bulbs, Energy Saving 4000K Daylight Grow Lights for Indoor Plants, Medium E26 Base, 2-Pack.
1. Secondary optical design: PPF: 16.8μmol/s, PPFD:97.91μmol/s/㎡ @ 1ft. Through the lens for secondary scientific light distribution, improve light utilization, give plants more supplementary light, and improve light bulb lifespan to 25,000 hours.
2. Imitate the solar spectrum: Customize a more ideal full life cycle full spectrum supplementary light program, covering the entire visible spectrum of 400nm-780nm; Color rendering index Ra is close to 100, infinitely close to natural light, suitable for every cycle of plant growth, effectively promotes plant growth, and improves crop yield and quality.
3. Patented COC technology: Chip on Ceramic, SANSI's patented technology replaces the traditional Mcpcb aluminum substrate with a non-conductive ceramic heat sink, and directly solder the LED chip on the ceramic heat sink, effectively reducing the system thermal resistance between the LED PN junction and the surface of the heat sink, resulting in faster heat conduction and higher product reliability, makes the SANSI bulb has higher light efficiency.
4. Safe and Reliable: The lamp body is made of special ceramic material, and the flame retardant grade reaches V0; the reinforced insulation structure design, no risk of electric shock, is safer; the whole shell material reaches the WF2 anti-corrosion grade, which is more reliable and durable; low IR, less heat radiation, avoiding close distance exposure burns plants.
5. Guarantees: ETL listed & CE certification, quality and safety verified, 5 years warranty.
Chip on Ceramic (COC) Technology
SANSI's patented COC technology directly solder the LED chip on the ceramic heat sink, effectively reducing the system thermal resistance between the LED PN junction and the surface of the heat sink, resulting in faster heat conduction and higher product reliability.
Item Model Number: C21GL-GE26-10W
Voltage: AC 120V 60Hz
Replacement Wattage: 150W Incandescent Bulb
Beam Angle: 60°
PPF: 16.8 μmol/s
Weight: 0.396 lb
1* LED Grow Light Bulb
1. Indoor use only.
2. Please do not use it in dimmable fixtures.
3. Please do not use it in totally enclosed fixtures.
4. The hanging distance between the luminous surface of the light and the plant is 30-50cm.
Shipping & Delivery
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It takes 2 working days by Express shipping after you place an order and we complete shipment. For Standard shipping, most orders will arrive 3-5 working days after shipment is completed.
We are not liable to any shipping delays, nor loss of any kind caused by unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as unreachable recipients, invalid addresses, weather conditions that affect delivery, customs clearance delays and so on. In these situations, SANSI will try our best to notify customers of the delay, and if possible, make new delivery/collection arrangements with an estimated delivery date.
I enjoy the look of the bulbs(like paper dollies) pleasing to the eye. Nonetheless, I have seen changes in new growth. I'm using the 10w & 24w. It's saving my plants from withering/going into a dormant stage. I'm even more elated to witness success with propagation during Fall 😱because of the bulbs. ♥️I'm looking forward to lush growth.🥳
These are very good for growing plants, and the 10w one isn’t giant!
Like it because it’s easy to install to my light fixture and it’s Bright and SAVES money on this one.
La bombilla es muy grande, por lo que ocultarla en una pantalla de flexo normal puede ser complicado. Yo lo he hecho en una lámpara de mesa tipo foco con pantalla ancha y profunda. La luz que da es espectacular para consumir tan sólo 10w hora. El color de la luz tiende a frío, pero no es molesto. Aunque conviene no ver el led directamente. De ahí la importancia de ocultar la bombilla en una buena pantalla.
Hasta que no pase un tiempo no podré comprobar los resultados en la planta. Yo utilizo la bombilla como refuerzo a la luz natural por la mañana y por la tarde, ya que a esas horas, sobre todo en invierno, se queda un poco corta en el lugar donde está puesta la planta.