A21 15W LED Grow Light Bulb (US ONLY)
SANSI Grow Light Bulb with Ceramic Technology, PPF 27.2 umol/s LED Full Spectrum 15W Grow Lamp (200 Watts Equiv) with Frosted Optical Lens for High PPFD, Energy Saving Plant Light for Fruits & Flowers
- Frosted optical design: PPF: 27.2 umol/s, PPFD: 130.06 μmol/s/㎡ @ 1ft. Through the frosted lens not only provides soft and even light improves light utilization, gives plants more supplementary light; but also through 120° beam angle covers more plants.
- Imitate the solar spectrum: Customize a more ideal full life cycle full spectrum supplementary light program, covering the entire visible spectrum of 400nm-780nm; Color rendering index Ra is close to 100, infinitely close to natural light, suitable for every cycle of plant growth, effectively promotes plant growth, and improves crop yield and quality.
- Patented ceramic technology: Chip on Ceramic, SANSI's patented technology replaces the traditional Mcpcb aluminum substrate with a non-conductive ceramic heat sink, and directly solder the LED chip on the ceramic heat sink, effectively reducing the system thermal resistance between the LED PN junction and the surface of the heat sink, resulting in faster heat conduction and higher product reliability, makes the SANSI bulb has higher light efficiency.
- Safe and reliable: The lamp body is made of special ceramic material, and the flame retardant grade reaches V0; the reinforced insulation structure design, no risk of electric shock, is safer; the whole shell material reaches the WF2 anti-corrosion grade, which is more reliable and durable; low IR, less heat radiation, avoiding close Distance exposure burns plants.
- Guarantees: ETL listed & CE certification, quality and safety verified, 25,000 hours lifespan, 5 years warranty.
Chip on Ceramic (COC) Technology
SANSI's patented COC technology directly solder the LED chip on the ceramic heat sink, effectively reducing the system thermal resistance between the LED PN junction and the surface of the heat sink, resulting in faster heat conduction and higher product reliability.
Item Model Number: C21GL-DE26-15w
Voltage: AC 120V 60Hz
Replacement Wattage: 200W Incandescent Bulb
Beam Angle: 120°
Weight: 0.33 pounds
Shipping & Delivery
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
It takes 2 working days by Express shipping after you place an order and we complete shipment. For Standard shipping, most orders will arrive 3-5 working days after shipment is completed.
We are not liable to any shipping delays, nor loss of any kind caused by unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances, such as unreachable recipients, invalid addresses, weather conditions that affect delivery, customs clearance delays and so on. In these situations, SANSI will try our best to notify customers of the delay, and if possible, make new delivery/collection arrangements with an estimated delivery date.
So far so good. Just got them last night. We shall see
Compact yet efficient without burning the plants.
I had a grow light I had purchased at a "regular" big box store in the isle with regular light bulbs. I switched it out for this one and noticed a HUGE difference in growth within the first week! I'm now switching over all my grow lights to Sansi and have been amazed at the difference in growth in my plants.
The last few winters we really missed the fresh herbs from our garden. Last year my attempt to simply use natural light yielded NOTHING. (We live in central MN.)
This fall, my husband made beautiful custom oak shelves for me to grow my cooking herbs & greens inside.
I purchased standard red/blue grow bulbs at the store. While I managed to get the seeds to sprout - an improvement over last year - after six weeks, none had enough energy to truly take hold and have strong enough stems to stand up and thrive.
After A LOT of reading about full light spectrum lighting, I purchased two SANSI 15W full spectrum ceramic plant spot lights for the upper shelf and the SANSI 70W full spectrum plant light for the lower shelf. Within a week all the plants responded positively. I rotate the plants once a week. After 3 weeks under the lights, the plants are really starting to grow.
Soon we will be enjoying Naan flatbread pizza with fresh basil again!
Using the SANSI full spectrum plant lights was a winning choice for us.
Note for others: I need to water the plants more frequently than before. If you replace your existing bulbs with these, you should check them a day or two sooner than your previous watering schedule.
Bought to help my vegetable seedlings grow on our kitchen ceil. Does a great job, the plants under this light take off compared to other areas in my house.