Correct Method of Application
1. Screw SANSI LED Grow Light Bulb into a standard E26 socket.
2. Recommended coverage area is up to 4.20 sq.ft mounted 18”-24” above the plants
3. Limit light to plants to 6-20 hours per day depending on type of plant and environment.
1. Uniformed Lighting and Spectrum
Each LED chip is a mixed concentration of blue, green, red, and far-red lighting providing an evenly distributed spectrum ideal for most plants.
2. Emits a White Light Similar to a Daylight Bulb
Light color is similar to a standard daylight bulb, with a color spectrum closely imitating natural sunlight.
3. Hollow out Design
Hollow out design ensures good ventilation, quick heat dissipation with longer lasting light performance and lifetime.
Knowledge of Spectrum
1. How does light promote plant growing?
Blue-light having a wavelength of 400 nm to 520 nm promotes the absorbing of chlorophyll and carotenoid and helps the growth of roots and stems.
Red-light having a wavelength of 620 nm to 750 nm promotes booming and fruits.
2. What’s the spectrum of the SANSI 30W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light?
Blue (400-499nm) 19.46%
Green (500-599nm) 37.70%
Red (600-699nm) 36.23%
Far Red (700-780nm) 6.61%
Input Voltage: 90-132Vac 60Hz
Power Factor: ≥0.7
IP Rating: IP20